ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: VELOX Revolution

Message: Re: VELOX Revolution

From: N1BZRich at aol.com

Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 03:35:41 UTC

Message:

  Gustavo,
     You asked about how to get more information on the Velox Revolution.
 You can reach Velox Aviation, Inc. at Box 1668, Stuart, FL 34995, USA.
 Their telephone number is 561-286-5395, Fax is 561-287-8652.
     I just returned fron the Sun-N-Fun Fly In and had the opportunity to see
the Velox Revolution fly during the Wednesday afternoon airshow.  The
aerobatic demonstration  that Sergei Boriak flew was absolutely spectacular.
 He did some "tumbles" that I have never seen before.  I am still trying to
figure out the control inputs he used to get the results that he did.
     Anyone else on the IAC net have any comments on Sergei's performance in
the Velox Revolution?

Fly safe,
Buz Rich
IAC # 2794