ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Elimination of Aerobatic Box

Message: Re: Elimination of Aerobatic Box

From: DAOTERO at aol.com

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 12:15:14 UTC

Message:

  I agree with Allyson. As a relatively new competitor, I question as to why
the talk of doing away with the Box. This would become the only sport that I
can think of that would have no defined playing field. If this proposal is
coming from those whose planes are too quick to perform a maneuver before
busting a boundary, I say "tuff". This is just another step toward making
this a contest of aircraft performance rather than piloting skills.

David Otero
IAC#20915