ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1838] RE: The Box

From: Salvadori Luca <lsalvadori at batman.laben.it>

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 08:56:49 UTC

Message:

Well, I stress this point since years but not everyone agrees with me,
mostly in lowest categories.
I've heard rumours that CIVA discussed about last week, backed by some of
the top teams (including Italy which is not), but it has been bounced once
more.
Wait for final CIVA report and see.

     Ciao
     Luca Salvadori