ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Accidents

Message: Re: [IAC] Accidents

From: "Damon Wack" <lomcevak at win.bright.net>

Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 12:37:53 UTC

Message:

  Hiya Mike

>>My stance is that everyone should take a rigorous spin course. That is
all. I
am not trying to discourage someone from flying as high as they want, <<

That was pretty much my point too.  I basically wanted to re-emphasize that
altitude is always our friend, especially for the less experienced folks who
may
frequent the exploder.

>>I can't wait to see a Model 12 start flying competition...Hurry up
Damon!<<

Rib Stitiching party will start in about 3 weeks.  Everyone is invited!<G>

see ya!

Damon