ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Keep the box!

Message: Keep the box!

From: John Marshall <greatlakes at biplaneadventures.com>

Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 01:31:54 UTC

Message:

  If we change the box or eliminate it, all accomplishments of the past or
those of the future might require an asterisk. And what * would mean
would depend on one's concept of whether the box is good or bad or
harder to fly in or whatever.  In short, we open a Pandora's Box by
dropping it.

Long live the box!
--
John Marshall