ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Chris Panzl's e-mail address

Message: Re: Chris Panzl's e-mail address

From: "Dr. Guenther Eichhorn" <gei at head-cfa.harvard.edu>

Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 20:02:23 UTC

Message:

Hi,

On the IAC Web site is a list with email addresses.  People can
signup there with name, email address, postal address, etc.  it
can be searched.  A search for Panzl will find Chris' entry.
The list is fairly extensive, I have almost 1000 entries in
that list.

I do NOT give out the email address from that list.  I provide
only a link that lets you email to that person.

So Ann, you can email him from that list.
Guenther
Dr. Guenther Eichhorn          | gei at cfa.harvard.edu
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, Cambridge, MA
CPL,ASMELS,IA,Glider,CFI       | Pitts S-2A: N1GE
DC-3 type rating               | Flying is the Pitts
See:    http://acro.harvard.edu/IAC
and:    http://acro.harvard.edu/SSA