ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: alt.lite.bulb

Message: Re: alt.lite.bulb

From: "Rick Manzie" <acrohead at ix.netcom.com>

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 16:42:14 UTC

Message:

  > From: Cummings, Steve - TP1SMC <scummings at pacent.com>
>
> You forgot to include the
> satirical smart ass who lampoons all the rest.

Very funny <LOL>

> Anyway, thanks for the chuckle....

I'm glad everyone got a kick out of that (slightly off-topic) post.  I got
it from the Amateur Telescope Maker List I belong to.  After I sent it over
to IAC I was a bit concerned that some folks might take offense; as though
I was putting down the traffic on the IAC list, which I was surely not
(don't call me surly).

Rick