ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [acro] test

Message: RE: [acro] test

From: "chris meyer" <chrism2 at bellsouth.net>

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:14:50 UTC

Message:

 Hello Guenther,

As you know the "Exploder" has been down for some time. I was trying to post
a message this morning using the other address you listed and I was having
no luck. I then tried the gf24 address to see if that was working. I think a
simple word like "test" is MORE considerate than some other rambling but if
this has caused you and everyone else any undo stress than you have my
sincerest apologies.

Chris Meyer