ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Wire Wheels?

Message: RE: Wire Wheels?

From: Max Braude <skybird at iafrica.com>

Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 08:19:32 UTC

Message:

  3 speed gearbox?

Regards

Max Braude

skybird at iafrica.com

-----Original Message-----
From:	PAUL LOGUE [SMTP:GPAULOGUE at msn.com]
Sent:	01 May 1997 03:22
To:	iac at harten.cbu.edu
Subject:	RE: Wire Wheels?

----------
From: 	owner-triumphs at autox.team.net on behalf of Z at iamug.org
Sent: 	Wednesday, April 30, 1997 3:25 PM
To: 	triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: 	Wire Wheels?

Would anyone know why my car starts rumbling much more than normal when I go
above 50mph in fourth gear?

Gee, it's as though I expect you all to have the answers...

Thanks!
Zach Zaletel
70 Spit III
Mouse Hole Server - Des Moines Iowa

I would suspect a driveshaft problem.......Either loose u-joints or bent
shaft.

Paul Logue
GPAULOGUE at MSN.COM