ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Competition questions

Message: Re[2]: Competition questions

From: jmaurer at thomtech.com

Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 16:54:30 UTC

Message:

     Call me an idiot, and keep in mind that I have never flown in a
     competition before, but when I watched the WAC's last summer on ESPN,
     the announcer would say something like "Roland is now doing a
     crosswind correction maneuver". It was obviously perfectly clear to
     all that a crosswind correction was taking place. This would lead me
     to believe that it is not a downgradable maneuver, at least in
     international competition.

     -jeff maurer