ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Competition questions

Message: Re: Re[2]: Competition questions

From: "Timothy S. Bastian" <timothy607 at earthlink.net>

Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 01:37:28 UTC

Message:

  Jeff,

 In an aerobatic sequence most maneuvers are flown in front of the judges
from left to right or right to left. When a maneuver changes direction to
go to or away from the judges it's called a cross box maneuver and is
generally used to correct for crosswind. This is what they were referring
to at the WAC.

     Tim Bastian

> From: jmaurer at thomtech.com
> To: iac at harten.cbu.edu
> Subject: Re[2]: Competition questions
> Date: Wednesday, May 07, 1997 12:54 PM
>

>      Call me an idiot, and keep in mind that I have never flown in a
>      competition before, but when I watched the WAC's last summer on
ESPN,