ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Acro in Chicago

Message: Acro in Chicago

From: Hubie Tolson <tolson at coastalnet.com>

Date: Tue, 06 May 1997 15:19:05 UTC

Message:

  Last week, I was giving rides to a non-pilot from Chicago, who instantly
fell in love with aerobatics. She asked me to find some folks who would
help her plug in to instruction, contests, etc. - a person who was
willing to give some advise (to a non-pilot - how to get started etc.),
and someone whom she might fly with, contests in the area, maybe a
contest buddy to explain the contest stuff, etc.

She's a real trooper, and I'd like to help her.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Hubie.