ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: 1Design For Sale

Message: 1Design For Sale

From: "Rick" <acrohead at ix.netcom.com>

Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 20:19:13 UTC

Message:

  This 1D is for sale by one of our Chapter 777 members, Chris Hukill.  This
is not my airplane. Please call Chris direct if you are interested.

Thanks,
Rick

One Design SN #3.  Approx. 30 hrs. TTSN.  All restrictions flown off.
Fuse. and most all other airframe components are factory built by Acro
Specialties.  Engine built by Monte Barrett.  Cold air induction, maxisump
and exhaust by Sky Dynamics.  Was broken in on dyno and put out 211 hp  at
2900 RPM.  Wing built and installed by Bill Schuenemann.  Prop is metal
fixed pitch Sensenich.  Comm radio is Terra and the rack and encoder is
installed for a Terra Xpndr.  Wing has smoke tank.  Harness by Hooker.
Paint is Stits Ploytone on fabric and Stits Aerothane elsewhere.  Scheme is
1D legal.  Sliding canopy built by Pete Groves and Roger Rourke.  This
airplane was A&P built to be strong and light.  904 lbs. empty.  asking
$75k or best offer; will trade for Robinson R22B.

Chris Hukill
Las Vegas, NV
702.378.7937