ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: 1Design For Sale

Message: Re: 1Design For Sale

From: Georg Isenbuerger <gi at livingston-ent.de>

Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 12:20:51 UTC

Message:

  Alan,

if you want to have them ready to roll they are quite expensive. But compared to an Extra it is still cheap. If you do everything on your own (welding, glue everything together, etc) then it can be quite cheap. The engine and the prop are the biggest burden... (especially for us folks here in Europe and I do not want to share with you how difficult it is in Germany to get it certified...)

regards

George