ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: 1Design For Sale

Message: Re: 1Design For Sale

From: Harold James Hitchcock <hjhitchc at piper.hamline.edu>

Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 03:57:03 UTC

Message:

From someone who is building his trusty steed for competition.  After
purchasing my Eagle I discovered that I would at a minimum double my
investment by purchasing the engine and prop.  I can only guess what it
would cost me to call Lycoming and order new, somewhere in the $33,000
range.  There is no such thing as a cheap airplane, only that some cost
less than others.

Hal Hitchcock

FYI, my Citabria is for sale, $$$ needed to purchase above mentioned
engine and prop.  Any interested please contact me.