ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Fly landing

Message: Re: Fly landing

From: Dan Pichelman <dlp at winternet.com>

Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 03:50:54 UTC

Message:

  I had the pleasure of sharing some spin training with a couple of horse
flies in my friend's Decathlon.  I noticed that they tended to fall off
the windshield (& into my face) at around 4 Gs or so (we were doing a
couple of loops).

Any easy way to remove flies from an airplane (while on the ground) is
to use a vacuum cleaner!  It's not nearly as messy as a flyswatter, &
easier to wield.

Dan <-- still building a fly-free Skybolt

--
  Dan Pichelman          ____       _
  Skybolt builder     | __\_\_o____/_|