ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Eagle air filter

Message: Re: Eagle air filter

From: KKDiamond at aol.com

Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 00:00:31 UTC

Message:

  Hi Jim,
I saw your post and mentioned it to Stu Horn at Aviat, who I just happened to
be chatting with today. He had the order department check on the situation
and I just got an e-mail back from them--text follows:

Karen,
We appreciated hearing from you today.

Here are the facts on the Jim Tuszka order:
Order was placed  May 5 1997
Order was shipped May 28, 1997
Price of Airfilter was 39.00
Airfilter was part of a larger order which included manufactured parts, so
order was not shipped until all items available. This keeps shipping costs
down for the customer.

Carol
<END TEXT>

Also Jim, regarding your tech questions--I do know that Mark Heiner at Aviat
is on vacation. You might try giving Mark a call later on w/ your question.
Mark is very helpful and an excellent resource.

Hopefully, you have your air filter by now. I'm waiting for an over due
shipment myself this week--frustrating isn't it?

Regards,
K<>
Karen Diamond