ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:6] IAC Maillist Server Change

From: "Mark Driver" <madriver at bellsouth.net>

Date: Fri, 06 Jun 1997 06:45:33 UTC

Message:

  OK folks, the IAC list server has now officially moved.  It is now
maintained by, and through the generosity of, Mr. Larry Walls.  The new
address is:

IAC-L at listproc.eracer.org

Instructions for subscribing can be found at

http://www.eracer.org

Hubie, you might want to try reposting your earlier message to the new
address.

Gina, I can no longer change subscriber info so please feel free to contact
Larry regarding your reguest.

I've attached Larry's latest message to me for your reference.  Please feel
free to contact Larry or myself if you're having any problems with the new
address.

Mark

Mark A. Driver, Ph.D.
AVT Technical Investigations Corporation
Memphis, TN
avt1 at bellsouth.net
http://www.inc.com/users/AVT.html