ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:11] Re: IAC Maillist Server Change

From: eracer at baste.magibox.net (Rick Pellicciotti)

Date: Fri, 06 Jun 1997 08:17:25 UTC

Message:

  Mark,
Thanks for all of your service to the IAC.  You have been tremendously
helpful in getting the channels of communication going.  Thanks to Larry
too.  I have known Larry for about two years now (he is building an E-Racer
like I am).  He is a great guy and really works hard at keeping the E-Racer
maillist and the Alternative Power list running smoothly.  I am sure that
the IAC list is in great hands.

Rick

>OK folks, the IAC list server has now officially moved.  It is now
>maintained by, and through the generosity of, Mr. Larry Walls.  The new
>address is:
>
>IAC-L at listproc.eracer.org
>
>Instructions for subscribing can be found at
>
>http://www.eracer.org
>
>Hubie, you might want to try reposting your earlier message to the new
>address.
>
>Gina, I can no longer change subscriber info so please feel free to contact
>Larry regarding your reguest.
>
>I've attached Larry's latest message to me for your reference.  Please feel
>free to contact Larry or myself if you're having any problems with the new
>address.
>
>Mark
>
>Mark A. Driver, Ph.D.
>AVT Technical Investigations Corporation
>Memphis, TN
>avt1 at bellsouth.net
>http://www.inc.com/users/AVT.html
>
>----------
>> From: Larry Walls <larryw at CIO.hhsys.org>
>> To: Mark Driver <madriver at bellsouth.net>
>> Subject: Re: IAC Maillist <fwd>
>> Date: Sunday, June 01, 1997 11:14 AM
>>
>> Mark,
>>
>> The new listserver is up and running.  Email should be
>> addressed to IAC-L at listproc.eracer.org
>>
>> Try it and see how it works.  You might want to send a
>> message and announce the move.
>>
>> Let me know if there are any problems.  We will be working
>> on the email archive and index and should have it available
>> in the near future.
>>
>> I will be adding this listserver to the http://www.eracer.org page
>> so everyone knows how to subscribe to it.

| Rick Pellicciotti, MEMphis, TN, eracer at magibox.net    |
| Building E-Racer Mk. II #128, N128ER            |
| Visit the "E-Racer Hangar", http://www.he.net/~eracer |