ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:46] Looking for acro instruction in Col ...

From: "Moore, Tate" <tm02109 at po1.cobe.com>

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 03:57:57 UTC

Message:

  Well hello all,
	My name is Tate Moore and I have been a member of this list and the IAC
for about a year now and would like to start getting more involved in
aerobatic flying.  I have have my pilots license but have been out of
flying for awhile because of other commitments.  I wonder if someone
might point me in the direction of some good aerobatic training in the
Denver/Boulder area of Colorado.
	My email address is below and thanks in advance for any help you can
offer.
TTFN
Tate Moore
email:     tate.moore at cobe.com