ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:90] Re: Rutland Countdown

From: Steve Pennypacker <spenny at vis.com>

Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 23:13:34 UTC

Message:

  Jeff-  I've had a few changes since I sent in my registration package.  Could you forward this to the registrar?

My wife and 18 month old son hadn't originally planned to be in Rutland, but now they will be.  What this means is:

- I plan to show up early Friday afternoon.
- I will not have access to a car for the most part, although I said that I would.  Will need transportation to/from the Holiday Inn.
- I'm still willing to volunteer for whatever is needed, but the times I'll be available to help out will be somewhat dependent on how much time my family spends on the field (which probably won't be a whole lot).
- I still plan to be at the banquet.  No change.

I think that's pretty much it.  See you on Friday.

-Steve Pennypacker