ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:131] RE: Pitts AD on-line

From: "Dr. Guenther Eichhorn" <gei at head-cfa.harvard.edu>

Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 00:07:42 UTC

Message:

Hi,

I think this NPRM calls for comments.  I would encourage
everybody to submit comments to the FAA.  Instructions on how
to do this are in the NPRM.

Guenther
Dr. Guenther Eichhorn          | gei at cfa.harvard.edu
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, Cambridge, MA
CPL,ASMELS,IA,Glider,CFI       | Pitts S-2A: N1GE
DC-3 type rating               | Flying is the Pitts
See:    http://acro.harvard.edu/IAC
and:    http://acro.harvard.edu/SSA