ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:133] IAC Executive Election

From: Brent Rogers <brogers at inforamp.net>

Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 03:09:59 UTC

Message:

  Just received my ballot in the mail today.

I understand well that I can only select 4 directors but I wonder if I am
suppoed to mark next to the officers as well. It seems there isn't any
choice in the officers (although personally I have no quarell with any of
them) but I wonder if I am supposed to mark next their names, or just what
is expected.

Are the officers elected or appointed?

No complaint, just enquiring.

Brent Rogers, brogers at inforamp.net