ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:139] Re: The movie "Cloud Dancer".

From: Dale Evans <dale at evans1.com>

Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 04:13:53 UTC

Message:

  MacPitts at aol.com wrote:

> Looking for a copy of the movie "CLOUD DANCER".   Can anybody help!!!!!

Tom,

I had a real hard time finding it....rented it from a Cuban video store,
with spannish subtitles. I was given the advice to check out small
Mom-Pop stores...they usually have hard to find items.

The movie is OUT OF PRINT...I even spoke with the CA company with
rights, No dice!

I did some data work at a video distributor (wholesale)...out of
print/unavailable...indefinatley!!!

If you run out of possibilities, I can probably copy....except all I
have is 1 VCR!

Good luck!

--

Dale Evans