ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:151] Re: The movie "Cloud Dancer".

From: PHarrison at aol.com

Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 20:32:45 UTC

<<
I recently acquired the original Cloud Dancer S1, and also had a hard =
time finding a copy of the video.  But it wasn't impossible.

I just kept calling video rental places until I found one that had a =
copy; I found one at a blockbuster in Colorado Springs after about 20 =
unsuccessful calls.  There are still copies around ... just be =
persistent.

Interesting bit of humor --  The clerk first tried to rent it to me for =
$3.00.  When I told her I wanted to buy it, she did an activity search =
and found that it had only been rented once in the last four years.  She =
then called up a program that calculated the sale price of the tape ... =
$2.25! =20

			Kent Taylor
			IAC21780

PS - The plot definitely has NOT improved with age!

Can you imagine having  a video of 'Cloud Dancer' and a recording of 'Miss
EAA'  in your private collection  - HEAVEN !!!!