ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Radios

From: "Robert D. Scherer" <advice at home.com>

Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 03:10:56 UTC

Message:

  Having read enough about the Terra to make me look
elsewhere - the logical question is Where Else?

Anyone have experience with the MicroAir 760?  My
need is a panel depth about 1/2 of normal - about
6 - 7 inches.

Other suggestions and evaluations of product are
welcome. I need a Com & transponder for a One
Design (DR-107).

Bob