ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Radios

Message: Re: [IAC] Radios

From: "Anna Wood" <awood at az.rmci.net>

Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 15:09:59 UTC

Message:

  I installed a MicroAir 760 in the panel of my RX-1 Laser, about a month
ago.  So far, it has been working great.  It fits nicely in the panel.

I am very happy with it.  A big improvement over the big blue Terra
handheld I had strapped to the airframe.

Len Rulason
Queen Creek, Arizona
N230XL RX-1 Laser