ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Radios

Message: Re: [IAC] Radios

From: EDDIE EDWARDS <eddiee at ne.com.au>

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:33:22 UTC

Message:

  Rob
I have just installed a Microair 760 radio in my Yak 55,works just fine
( better than the original russian one ! ). Only thing to remember is to
set the microphone gain and all will be well .
A good Aussi product at a good price and very compact and LIGHT
it can be programmed with lots of freqs also
The tuning knobs are a little small with gloves on but a small cost for
its compact size.
Regards
Eddie Edwards
Australia