ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Radios

Message: Re: [IAC] Radios

From: "Marc Ludtke" <ludmas at csonline.net>

Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 01:01:18 UTC

Message:

  Hi again, Mickey

I found some info on the radio amp that I mentioned. It is listed in the new
Chief Aircraft catalog (1-800-447-3408) on page 10.
"Handheld Radio Linear Power Amp"
Model CS-10
Boosts a 1 watt input into a 10-watt signal, can be remote-mounted, and
doesn't draw much power (2.2 amp transmit).
$169.00

I used this in my pitts with an Icom handheld. Worked great.

Hope this helps

Marc