ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RADIOS

From: "Ron chadwick" <bubbaron at comcast.net>

Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:46:50 UTC

Message:

We are thinking about redoing our radios in the S2B and have a few
questions for "the group".  Does anyone make a transponder that will fit
into a circular hole in the panel?  How about a combination GPS,
radio/transponder with a remote head that fits into a circular hole in
the panel?   Any comments on the types of antennas and their locations
would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ron Chadwick.
732 671-6089