ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: RADIOS

From: "Jeffrey Lo" <jlo at pacbell.net>

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 05:35:22 UTC

Message:

I am using a Terra TX760D COM and TRT250D XPNDR, and they have pretty
much worked fine, although I believe they are no longer in production.
My new plane under construction will probably have the MicroAir radios
up in the panel instead of down below the fuel tank as in my current S1.

I rarely go far enough that I need a NAV, so I just use a Garmin
handheld GPS clamped onto a fuselage tube when I go cross country.

Jeff Lo
1988 Pitts Special S1S N230MP