ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: RADIOS

From: Glandre at aol.com

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:10:06 UTC

Message:

To follow up on aboyd's comments- I am flying 2 a/c, one with the Becker and
one with the Microair. They both have outstanding performance, but with one
big difference. The Becker is an LCD display, hard for me to see, and the
Microair is an LED display which is much more visable. Actually, 2 big differences -
the Microair is many hundreds of dollars cheaper.
regards...George Andre