ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:449] Re:Re: Which pitts to build.

From: "Joseph F. Rosenberger" <joerosen at TSO.Cin.IX.Net>

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 04:35:32 UTC

Message:

  I agree about the Pitts.  I've bought a narly-completed S-1S, and will have it
flying in short order.  There is NOTHING like a Pitts, those monoplanes
notwithstanding.  They may have a few advantages over a Pitts, but for the
sheer pleasure of yanking and banking, that upper wing for reference, and the
undeniable aura that surrounds Curtis's creations, "if it ain't a Pitts, it
ain't s..t."