ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:310] Re: contest registration

From: IMACRO at aol.com

Date: Fri, 04 Jul 1997 18:13:24 UTC

Message:

  Guenther;

We had a few people use the preregestration and it was a pain. We got a list
of the contestants data and to transfer it to an official regestration form.
There is enough work to be don without having to fill out forms for the
contestants. If it sent us on official form already filled out, it would be
nice, but there is still a lot of other data which needs to be turned in
along with it, like frees and tech inspections. It really doesn't help much.
I have found that it helps me to take a blank from home with me, copy it and
bring it with me(filled out) along with everything else.

Bob Stark
Chapter 23
Boca Raton, Fl