ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:384] Re:Re:Re: Canadian Open Contest Re ...

From: lee.mckerracher at mail.orix.com.au

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 04:18:31 UTC

Message:

No worries....

I've been flying Sportsman for about a year (was lucky enough to win our State
comp last year!!), now I'm about to launch into Intermediate (aaarrrgh!!). I
used to fly an S2A (not mine) but it got sold (!!!!) BUT....the guy who owned it
has bought an S1 and has been wonderful enough to let me fly it when it arrives
- lucky huh????

But..we have the BEST time over here - really good bunch of acro pilots that are
right into having a GOOD TIME!!!!!

What about yourself????? and what do you fly?????'

Keep up the practice - maybe we'll see you in the Canadian team at the AWACS one
day!

Bye

Lee McKerracher
Australia