ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:389] Re:Re: Canadian Open Contest

From: lee.mckerracher at mail.orix.com.au

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 11:07:41 UTC

Message:

no problem!!!!!  you know, we always thought it was you guys flying things the
wrong way up!!

So you mean its us????

Bye

Lee (it's more fun inverted) McKerracher

Subject:    [IAC-L:387] Re: Canadian Open Contest
Author: <iac-l at listproc.eracer.org>
Date:       11/07/97 4:56

The Canadian Open did depart from the standard IAC in that we asked the
Sportsman contestants if they wished to fly an unkown.  It was carefully
thought out and presented no difficulties, was safely flown and the
participants appreciated it.
After all, the Sportsman participants did pay the same fee.  We elected to
go this route because we were not sanctioned lthough this may change in the
future.

The Canadian Open is just that - open to all- including our down under
Australian
pilots.

Hello Lee - Just a quick question.  Seeing that you are on the opposite side
of the world
do you draw your inverted manoeuvers with a solid line and the upright
manoevers
with an series of dashes.  If so could you send us one of your advanced
unknowns to slip into our contest next year.

Best regards

Peter