ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:442] Re: Volunteering redux

From: John Collier <john.collier at ibm.net>

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 04:05:42 UTC

Message:

  Damon Wack wrote:

Much good stuff deleted

> Again, I apologize for the previous bad post, and the length of this one,
> and to those of you who feel this subject has been beaten to death.  I
> promise no more!
>
> Damon Wack
> Birchwood, WIDamon, congratulations on your showing at AWAC. And this was a great
post. One of the things I have learned about this wonderful world of
electronic communications is that there are 2 kinds of people - those
that have made a OMIF (Open Mouth - Insert Foot) mailing and those that
may (I belong to the former). And there are all manner of people out
there that will jump all over any mail.

I'd bet that the majority of us knew that you were only talking about
safety. But sometimes the gods of sarcasm just have to be appeased.
Thanks for being such a good sport.