ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:435] Mail

From: acroav8r at primenet.com (Cheryl Bloom)

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 11:50:18 UTC

Message:

 I am still not getting mail from our new list server.  I have resubscribed,
sent a note to Larry asking for help, a note to Dr. Rihn, and sent a note to
my ISP asking for help.  Anyone have any other ideas?  I am still wondering
why I was kicked off...I haven't even done any complaining...maybe it's just
guilt by association...after all Idaho is close to Texas...
Cheryl Bloom
IAC Ch 92
Boise