ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:497] Still no mail

From: "Allyson Parker-Lauck" <princess at brigadoon.com>

Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 15:58:28 UTC

Message:

 Well, I hate to keep complaining, but it has now been 11 days since I have
received any list mail.  The last message I got was received on July 9.
This is getting pretty ridiculous.  I have unsubscribed, subscribed and
subscribed again.  I don't know the administrator's email address, or I
would copy him on this.  Is anything being done about the problem?  I was
told that Tom Meyers is the board member who oversees IAC's role in the
list.  Tom, what's going on?

Allyson Parker-Lauck