ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:650] O-Ring for Wobble Pump (fwd)

From: Herman Dierks <dierks at austin.ibm.com>

Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 01:32:06 UTC

Message:

  Daryle, I have the Christen pump book and home.
 I will look up the PN. It may just be some std AN O-ring.
 You can call Aviat and they can send you the O-ring.
 I have ordered some from them in the past.
 They also use a fuel proof grease on the O ring.
 I expect a small amount of any grease would be OK if you
 don't have the fuel proof grease.  Mainly so the O ring
 does not bind as you tighten the cap.
 Herman
 dierks at austin.ibm.com