ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:651] Re: O-Ring for Wobble Pump (fwd)

From: ultimate at spindle.net (ultimate@spindle.net)

Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 01:59:20 UTC

Message:

 Herman Dierks wrote:

>  Daryle, I have the Christen pump book and home.
>  I will look up the PN. It may just be some std AN O-ring.
>  You can call Aviat and they can send you the O-ring.
>  I have ordered some from them in the past.
>  They also use a fuel proof grease on the O ring.
>  I expect a small amount of any grease would be OK if you
>  don't have the fuel proof grease.  Mainly so the O ring
>  does not bind as you tighten the cap.
>  Herman
>  dierks at austin.ibm.com
> > Subject: [IAC-L:649] O-Ring for Wobble Pump
> > Anyone:
> >
> > I need an O-Ring for my Christen Wobble pump filter cup.  I think it's
> > not a round O-Ring so it looks like it's not an auto supply item.  Also,
> > any part numbers for the filter itself?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Daryle L. Grounds, CPA
> > IAC Chapter 24 & 25
> > Dallas/Ft. Worth and Houston

Thanks.

Thought I might find something locally, but suspected I'd need to go to
Aviat all along.

Getting my airplane painted and finished (after all the these years) and
decided to go through the fuel system since it's three years since I
installed it.  Still hoping to make it to Galveston with it.

Missed you at Lone Star Champs.  See you at Galveston.

Daryle