ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:654] Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Straps

From: Gary <tailwind at ptdprolog.net>

Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:33:15 UTC

Message:

 Hello Members, Can anyone tell me the best type of stainless steel to
use for mounting a fuel tank in my Pitts S-1? 303 or 304 stainless
or?
Also, can any one direct me to a source for a small camera base mount
that could be modified to mount on the vertical stabalizer of a
Pitts?
Thanks, Gary IAC#11610
tailwind at ptd.net