ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:660] Re: Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Stra

From: "Joseph F. Rosenberger" <joerosen at TSO.Cin.IX.Net>

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 13:58:31 UTC

Message:

 Geez, Now you guys got me wondering.
I'm rebuilding an S1-S that was originally constructed in '73.  The straps are
made of galvanized, and they appear to be in perfect condition.  I even have a
roll of the woven insulating tape, a sort of cotton appearing stuff, for the
liner.  Am I going to be taking my life in my hands every time I go flying?
Joe Rosenberger