ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:936] Re: IAC-L digest 65

From: Jim Klick <klick at aps.anl.gov>

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:49:41 UTC

Message:

 Doug McConnellof IAC Chapter 1 and a member of the IAC Board has written
articles and done presentations on club ownership of airplanes. He has done
it, and has detailed records of costs, etc. I am sure that he would be happy
to help with information on getting started in aerobatics on a budget.
Jim Klick