ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:689] Re: Illinois State contest

From: CMann1525 at aol.com

Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:37:08 UTC

Message:

 Hi Phil,
     Glad for the reminder on Ill State.  As you may recall, Fern & I  can't
be there as we wil be in Seattle for my 362nd Fighter Group Convention .
 Since we saw you all in Salem, my hip has gotten worse and it appears I will
have hip surgery to repalce it in late October.   I'll take my wheel chair to
Seattle, darn it.
      Also hope I'll be able to judge at REBEL BEGIONAL XXVII Oct 16-18 at
Grenada,
Mississippi.  This is a new site and it looks like we've finally found one
where we can fly E-W  like Salem and sit on the south side of the box on an
old closed paved taxiway.  Chuck Alley is C/D : chuckal at kaplantel.net
     with our new President, Shelia Stanfill as Co-C/D: stanfillr at aol.com
      Congratulate Mike on winning FdL. I felt he was ripe for that.  Hope to
see many 61 fans at Grenada.

Cheers
 Chuck & Fern Mann