ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:898] RE: Illinois State Contest

From: "Doug Partl" <DMCFF at classic.msn.com>

Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 07:47:25 UTC

Message:

 Phil- I don't have Mike Vaughn's # so could you please pass along some info to
him for me? Jim Klick called the factory today to ask about the Pitts Cup we
questioned this weekend- and they stated that it is meant for Pitts Production
Aircraft Pilots, not Eagles or any other experimental deriative. I believe
that this past weekend's would then be mine. He should call Pitts if he hasn't
already- Thanks for your efforts this past weekend, I know how much work it
is.

Regards,  Doug Partl