ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:741] Re: Pitts For Sale -Reply

From: Chris Hughes <av-one at hunker.b4futures.net>

Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 12:17:47 UTC

Message:

 Joseph F. Rosenberger wrote:

> Chris: Sorry to hear you're selling the Pitts.

Dear Joe:

Thanks for the note.  I too am sorry to be selling my Pitts.  Ron's
accident dampened my enthusiasm for a couple of months, but now I find
the same enjoyment in turning the world upside-down.  However, my wife
becomes hysterical every time I fly the Pitts.  She took Ron's accident
much harder than I would have imagined.  So, in the long run, selling
the airplane is easier than a divorce!

If you hear of anyone with a normal category airplane wanting to move
into a Pitts, please give me a call.  I would like to keep a small sport
airplane to go get one of those $50. hamburgers that we all live for.

Please let me know when you get your Pitts flying.  I hope to come back
to CMH in the Spring, either in my Beech Baron or whatever replaces the
Pitts. That group (Ch #34) consist of some of the nicest people I have
met in years.  I wish I still lived in CMH so it would be easier to come
by.

Take care and please say "Hello" to everyone in Ch. #34.

Best regards,

Chris Hughes