ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:703] Re: Fon du Lac and U.S. Aerobatic ...

From: Gypsy444 at aol.com

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 22:22:51 UTC

Message:

 Alyson, I agree with you.  I don't like the new Team selection process at all
for a number of reasons.  I think that on Team selection years, the Nationals
should start the weekend before, fly for the National Championship that
weekend, then do the rest of team selection flights, including at least two
unknowns, during the week.  We did it several years ago and it worked great.
 Patty