ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:704] RE: Fon du Lac and U.S. Aerobatic ...

From: "Robert D. Scherer" <flyakro at ibm.net>

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 23:46:59 UTC

Message:

 I'd like to see some credence given to consistency, as well as preparation
for a specific contest.

How about competitors declaring their intent before "selection year".  Rate their percentage
scores in regional contests (maybe some minimum number) against
each other and apply that with an appropriate factor into the Nationals rankings
or a specific Team Selection contest??