ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:710] Re: Fon du Lac and U.S. Aerobatic ...

From: IMACRO at aol.com

Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 18:37:13 UTC

Message:

 Ok, now you've gone too far. Normally quiet on such matters, you have
provoked me to respond. While one might have a problem with the team
selection process an the need to attend two week long contest, instead of
placing all the emphasis on one contest, or allowing the team management the
extra latitude of  individual selection or rejection, I think accusing these
fine people of making the team selection process a "political" process, is
rediculous.

The fact is, this is the process that we have for this year. If you have some
ideas on how the process should be done, why not make some positive
suggestion. I know the USAF staff is listening, and they need your thoughts.
However, your positive thoughts will have a far greater impact than your
negative comments which are only insulting.

Nuf said;
Bob Stark
President, Chapter 23

PS. Your positive comments to this posting are welcome, but you can keep your
criticisms to yourself. I won't read them anyway.